As a registered charity operating as an animal rescue and rehoming centre Star Rescue are obliged to follow strict guidelines when considering any adoptions. Our fund raisers and supporters would expect no less.
Please Read before Beginning your application
- You must be over the age of 18 years.
- The application form is long, allow at least 30 minutes.
- All Applications must be completed fully and honestly.
- An adoption fee of €250 applies for all our adoptions as our dogs, puppies and cats have been fully vaccinated, microchipped and neutered.
- Please make absolutely certain you enter your email address correctly.
- You will receive an automated acknowledgement receipt by email after you submit your Form Entry.
- Shortlisting can take up to 14 days after completion of the online form.
- Only succesful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- We do not contact unsuccesful applicants, our volunteer’s time is too short.
- We require your Eircode, if you don’t know it you can find it here: Eircode Finder
Ready to begin? Click on the Adoption Form Entry Tab to get started
Application Form – Dog Adoptions
This is a Multi Section Form, Please Complete each section & then Click next to advance.
Questions marked with an * are Required and must be completed.